Thursday, September 10, 2009

Consumer Review: Ab Circle Pro

Here's a consumer review of the Ab Circle Pro machine from a reader:
Hi. I began using the Ab Circle Pro in May of 2009. I've successfully lost about 20 pounds in that time (with diet and other exercise of course). I've also toned up all the muscles in my body, especially in my hips, thighs, arms, and especially abdominal/core area. So far I'm pretty happy with my Ab Circle Pro. I'd give it about a 6 or 7 out of 10. My only "big" complaint is that it can be a little tough on the knees, especially if you use it alot like I do. I was using it nearly every day for 2 months and the pads started to wear down. I was able to find a solution fortunately by adding some heavy-duty soft rubber to the pads. This really made my workouts alot more comfortable and enjoyable. More effective as well! I think this first version of the Ab Circle is a pretty decent product. I just hope they make the next version with a little more focus on comfort. It seems to be contructed out of about 90% high-quality materials. Bump that up to about 95% and you've got yourself the ideal home workout machine. It is after those "little things" that make all the difference, especially when you're talking about workout equipment. After all, if it hurts most people just aren't going to do it! Anyway, that's my review. I'm a pretty happy Ab Circle Pro customer and glad I made the investment overall. My fitter and now much sexier body is happy too! Hope this information helps your readers...

Gloria Y. Alta Loma, CA

Thanks Gloria for a great review! Anyone else interested in sharing reviews, ratings, opinions, or other useful info related to the Ab Circle Pro can email us at: justfitreviews [at] gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment