Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jen's Ab Circle Pro Review

Here's a customer review of the Ab Circle Pro machine from Jen H., a reader from Wyoming...

I just got my Ab Circle Pro 2 weeks ago and so far I absolutely LOVE it! I can honestly say that it's the first piece of home fitness equipment that I actually enjoy using for long periods of time. I bought a treadmill years ago and have used it probably less than 50 times because it's so boring. The ab circle is much more fun to use. And the best part is that I can actually feel it working my abs, thighs, shoulders, arms, etc. After just a half hour on my new "ab treadmill" I feel my entire body burning (but in a good way) and I know that I've just burned a bunch of calories and hopefully body fat. My abs are definitely becoming stronger and more defined and the same goes for my things, shoulders, and arms. I absolutely love the Ab Circle Pro (so far at least) and I just thought I'd share my experience with your readers. Anyone who's looking for a nice piece of home exercise equipment that you'll actually use should definitely think about investing in an Ab Circle. I'm not sure if men will enjoy the hip swinging motion as much as women because my husband has yet to try it. I'm sure some will though. I think with my current low-carb diet and my daily Ab Circle workouts I'll be able to lose these last 10 lbs and get back to my "ideal" body I had a couple of years ago before I had my baby. With me luck! :-)
Thanks Jen... that was a great review! Anyone else who'd like to share their own informative reviews with the world can send them to us at: justfitreviews [at] gmail.com

We'd love to hear from you... thanks!









1 comment:

  1. great review! i'm still debating about whether or not to get my own ab circle machine. i tried my sister's last week and definitely found in enjoyable. it's between that or a gym membership. i gotta start doing some kind of workout or i'm gonna gain another 15 pounds!

    ReplyDelete