Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jack's Ab Circle Review

Here's an interesting review sent in from a reader from Washington:
Hi. I bought the Ab Circle Pro after seeing it on HSN. It was delivered very quickly, arriving just a couple day after I ordered it. My wife and I were looking for something to have at home to help us lose fat and tone up. We figured this was a good solution for both of us, especially since the abs/belly area is the main "problem area" for both of us. Well, after more than 2 months of using it, our opinions differ completely! I can't stand to use the thing... and my wife loves it. I've used it less than 10 times and I doubt I'll ever use it again. It's just not designed for a relatively large guy like me. Comfort-wise it's a no-go and I just had to give it up and go back to the treadmill. My wife on the other hand uses the Ab Circle several times a week. She really enjoy its and best off all, she's lost about 5 lbs and a couple inches from her waist. Needless to say she's happy with the thing. The bottom line in my opinion is that the Ab Circle Pro is really designed for women's smaller bodies... not for men!

Jack L., Seattle, WA

Thanks for the insightful review Jack. We hope you find an exercise solution that works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment