Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cara's Ab Circle Pro Review

I bought an ab circle pro off the internet in august 2009. I wanted to try it using the $14.95 30-day trial. I figured I'd use it for a month and see how it went. If it didn't work, I'd just send it back. Well, the first negative I have for this product is that they charged me a $35 shipping and handling fee. I really don't mind paying for shipping but they should make it clearer that the "trial" is really about 50 bucks total, which would definitely change the minds of alot of potential customers I think! So anyway, I started using the product and initially did not like it so much. It's a little hard to get used to an exercise machine that requires you to be on your hands and knees the whole time. But after about a week I started to see the benefits of this piece of equipment. Since I have some back and neck problems, the ab circle pro is actually ideal for me because it doesn't make you round your spine. The first week of using it I felt a little bit of soreness in my neck and arms, but that went away once those muscle got stronger.

I've been using it at least 3 times a week for over a month and I've been getting some pretty good results, both in terms of losing weight and in terms of strengthening and toning my muscles. So does the ab circle pro really work? I can't say with 100% certainty that it will work for everyone who uses it. But so far it's helped me tighten up my midsection and lose a couple of pounds. In fact, it gives me a better cardio workout than I expected and now I think that may be it's biggest benefit. Hopefully I'll be able to lose some more fat and get a six-pack before next spring. If it really works as good as the commercial says, that should be no problem... right?? Haha... yeah, we'll see!

- Cara W.

No comments:

Post a Comment