Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Positive Ab Circle Pro Review

Here's a positive review of the Ab Circle Pro sent in a couple of days ago...

I love my Ab Circle Pro. I've owned about 30 different pieces of workout equipment and nothing has given me better results than this machine. No matter what anyone says, this is a good piece of exercise equipment and it absolutely WILL give you good results if you use it almost every day for a month or so! Here are a couple things potential buyers should know...

The Pros:

- The Ab Circle Pro will give you a great abdominal workout, way better than any other ab machine I've used.

- It is build of good quality materials. Yes, there are plastic parts, but so what?? Lots of good fitness products have plastic and rubber components!

- Once you get the hang of the swinging motion, it's a heck of a lot of fun to use!

- I was able to lose several pounds (about 10) and over 2 inches from my waist simply by using my Ab Circle every day and cutting down on my sugar and fat consumption.

The Cons:

- It takes some getting used to. At first you'll probably feel a little weird and goofy, since the motion is so unique. For me that feeling only lasted a few days.

- The machine puts a lot of strain on your shoulders and arms. This is good if you want to tone those muscles... not so good if you only want to focus on your abs and core muscles.

- The kneepads should definitely be softer than they are. You'll need to put some kind of padding in them in order to really get the most out of your workouts.

The Bottom Line: For what it is, the Ab Circle Pro is a very good product. Is it the answer to all your exercise, weight loss, or fitness needs? Probably not. But it IS a great at-home workout option that just about anyone can enjoy using. Don't just use it 2 or 3 times and give up on it. You gotta stick with it in order to get used to the hip swinging movement. But once you do you'll probably like it just as much as I did!

- Deanna D.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Im seriously thinking about investing in an Ab Circle Pro. I've seen the commercials on tv and wanted to check and see if there are any testimonials about it. I really like what you said. You seem very straight forward and honest. Thank you... If there are any others who have bought or tried it risk-free please comment!!!
    Thanks, Chrystal.

    ReplyDelete